Original insignia BHC Thermometer. Includes holding nut but not the gasket.
To replace your Barrel House Thermometer follow these directions:
- Loosen the nut under the thermometer by opening the lid to access it. Clean the area before using a wrench to loosen the nut.
- Remove the nut while holding the thermometer and o-ring so they do not fall to the ground.
- Clean the area where the new thermometer will sit.
- Place the o-ring on the backside of the thermometer.
- Set the thermometer in place making sure the o-ring is even as it all sits in place.
- While holding the thermometer and o-ring in place, thread the nut on the backside, under the lid. Hand tighten.
- Using a wrench tighten the nut but do not overtighten so that the o-ring bulges out.