- Recommended Accessories
Finally, a barbecue that feeds your lifestyle and your taste buds.
8 Racks of Ribs Cook Evenly Top-to-Bottom
This high-quality, super easy-to-use charcoal smoker takes up just 18-inches of space, making it the perfect complement to your grill. This barrel smoker cooks hot-and-fast, meaning you’ll get lots of juicy, flavorful barbecue in 40% less time than traditional smokers without babysitting.
Hang for Max Capacity
Hang up to 8 racks of ribs, 4 chickens, 22 lbs brisket, or a 30 pound turkey! Food cooks evenly top to bottom and does not fall off when properly hooked. Drippings from the meat coat food in flavor and moisture instead of pooling on one side or causing flare-ups.
Use Grate for Smoking Options
Cook food on the grate for a more traditional smoking experience while still getting easy, delicious results. Set grate on the middle level, and the cooker traps moisture and cooks evenly without using a water bowl or diffuser. The grate easily holds large cuts of meat, like a 15 lb. pork shoulder.
Grill Traditional Favorites
Grill up to 10 large burgers, tons of sausages, hot dogs, steaks, and more. The charcoal basket and grate can be moved to different levels to achieve a variety of grilling and searing options.
Grilling burgers, steaks, and more is easy on the 18C!
Why Barrel House Cooker?
- Removable Base: Barrel lifts off base for easy lighting, ash disposal, and for adding wood. Base also converts to a hibachi grill, perfect for searing and grilling.
- Unique Flavor:Food achieves an unbelievable, unique smoky flavor while remaining tender and juicy. The flavor from the Barrel House Cooker is unlike anything else on the market because of the way the juices coat the food and drip onto the charcoal. Wood chunks or chips can be added to the charcoal for an additional flavor profile. See How it Works .
- Simple Intake/Exhaust: One time, elevation-based setting allows you to "hang it & forget it" for 6+ hours of steady cooking temperature without babysitting.
- Huge Capacity: This 18-inch smoker packs a punch when it comes to cooking for a crowd. It doesn’t take much space on your patio, but you’ll be cooking enough food to feed a party in no time.
- Fast Results:Cooks at 275˚- 310˚F, a competition proven alternative to “Low & Slow" for faster cooking with incredible results.
- USA Jobs: Barrel House is assembled at a USA manufacturing company with over 60 years with outstanding products and service.
Removable base makes lighting and clean-up easy.
Your new Barrel House Cooker 18C will arrive needing some basic assembly and then you’ll be ready to cook. The permanent porcelain finish is not paint, so there is no need to season or burnout before cooking. That means you can be smoking your first meal within 15 minutes of assembly!
BHC 18C includes: (1) Barrel House Cooker 18C, (1) Manual & Instructions Booklet, (1) Built-in Thermometer, (1) H-Frame, (1) Full Grate, (8) Meat Hooks, and (1) Accessory Wand.
Explore Barrel House Cooker
- Detachable Base:
The detachable base makes lighting and clean-up a breeze, increases portability, and provides the option to use it as a hibachi grill.
- Small Footprint, Lightweight:
The cooker is patio friendly as it maximizes cooking space with the vertical hanging method. It only weights 45 pounds which makes it easy to strap into the back of a truck.
- 8 lbs. of Charcoal, 6+ Hours of Burn Time:
This cooker uses 8 lbs. of charcoal briquettes, which can burn for 6+ hours without fussing over it. Wood chunks and chips can be added to the charcoal for additional flavor, and lump can be used understanding that it burns hotter and faster.
- 40% Shorter Cook Times than Most Smokers:
Shorter cook times than most smokers means that you won’t have to wait as long to enjoy the fruits of your effort.
- High-Quality Materials:
The Barrel House Cooker is built to last with a 20 gauge metal barrel that is porcelain enameled inside and out, has stainless steel components, traditional wire type handles, and a non-abrasive stand.
- Engineered for Easy, Consistent Cooking:
Barrel House is meticulously designed. The elevation-based intake regulates the airflow for optimum performance so you don’t have to worry while your food is cooking evenly top to bottom without flaring up.
- Lid Mounted Thermometer
Baseline your start-up temperature and see how steady the cook is for hours on end.
- Hibachi capability
Easily grill, sear, or reverse sear to get food just the way you like it.
- Huge Volume - Hang 8 Baby Back Ribs
Cook up to 8 racks of ribs, a full packer brisket, four chickens, or a 30 lb. turkey within the 18” diameter. The unique hanging method allows for a huge amount of "vertical volume".
- Modular design with multi-level cooking
Set the grates and frames on multiple levels to get different cooking option and create numerous cooking arrangments.
- Charcoal fueled
- Vertical cooker
- Meat hanging method
- Multi-level modular options
- Kingsford Original Briquettes (recommended)
- Other briquettes can be used, as well as lump
- Some assembly required
- 20 gauge steel drum
- Porcelain-enameled (interior & exterior)
- Stainless steel components
- Meat hanging hooks
- Nickel coated steel accessories (dishwasher safe):
- Full Grate
- Accessory wand
- Barrel House Cooker name plate
- Air intake instruction plate
- E-Coated steel components
- Base and nuts
- Air intake slider
- Charcoal Basket
- Zinc coated steel components
- Lid hanging cleat