- Recommended Accessories
Backyard smoking is now for everybody! This high-quality, super easy-to-use charcoal smoker takes up only 14" of space, making it the perfect complement to your grill and ideal for on-the-go smoking (think tailgating, camping, or RVing). This barrel cooker cooks hot and fast meaning you’ll get lots of juicy, flavorful bbq in 40% less time than traditional smokers. Simply set the air intake to your city’s elevation, light the charcoal for 15 minutes, hang or grate the food, and close the lid to let it cook. The Barrel House Cooker will cook it to perfection with no flipping, flare-ups, or babysitting required. That means more time for things that matter, like friends, family, or football, without sacrificing smoky flavor or tenderness. Let the Barrel House Cooker 14" Standard make you a BBQ hero.
The modularity of the Barrel House Cooker Deluxe allows you to cook full meals and every cut of meat you love or have dreamed of cooking. Each experience will amaze you, your family and guests. We guarantee it because this smoker is at the intersection of a grill, smoker, and pit, producing pit-style results with a traditional smoky flavor.
Your new cooker will arrive fully assembled (just snap on the stand) and ready to cook. The infused porcelain finish is not paint, so there is no need to season or burnout before cooking. That means you can be smoking your first meal within 15 minutes of opening the box!
Why Barrel House Cooker?
- Simple: One time setting allows you to "hang it & forget it."
- Fast: Cooks at 275˚-300˚F, a competition proven alternative to “Low & Slow" for faster cooking with great results.
- Perfect for Patios and Portability: Only a 14" diameter smoker weighing just 33 lbs, yet cooks up to 6 racks of ribs.
- Flavor: Achieve tender, juicy smoked bbq with ease. Uses charcoal. Wood chips can be added for even more flavor.
Barrel House Cooker is proud to be built in California, USA and is the latest product from a manufacturing company that has produced top-quality consumer goods for over 55 years with outstanding customer service.
Standard Kit Includes: (1) Manual & Cooking Instructions Booklet, (1) Barrel House Cooker, (1) H-Frame, (2) Half Grill Grates, (4) Meat Hooks, and (1) Accessory Wand.
Get even more out of your Barrel House Cooker by upgrading to the Barrel House Cooker Deluxe. Get a hinged lid, built-in thermometer, Open Frame (for multi-level cooking), and a handle shelf for only $50 more.
Explore Barrel House Cooker
- Detachable Base:
The detachable base adds hanging length, makes lighting and clean-up a breeze, increases portability, and gives you the option to use it as a hibachi grill.
- Small Footprint, Lightweight:
The small footprint, lightweight design makes the cooker portable and patio friendly while maximizing cooking space with the vertical hanging method. Cook up to 6 racks of ribs, a full packer brisket, or a 20 lb. turkey in a cooker with a 14” diameter.
- 6 lbs. of Charcoal, 5+ Hours of Burn Time:
This cooker uses 6 lbs. of charcoal briquettes, which can burn for 5+ hours without fussing over it. Wood chips can be added to the charcoal for additional flavor, and lump can be used understanding that it burns hotter and faster.
- 40% Shorter Cook Times than Most Smokers:
Shorter cook times than most smokers means that you won’t have to wait as long to enjoy the fruits of your effort.
- High-Quality Materials:
The Barrel House Cooker is built to last with a 20 gauge metal barrel that is porcelain enameled inside and out, has stainless steel components, high-heat rated plastic handles, and a non-abrasive stand. This cooker isn’t going to rust-out or fall apart.
- Engineered for Easy, Consistent Cooking:
Barrel House is meticulously designed from the hinged lid with a lid-mounted thermometer down to the elevation-based intake and integrated heat shield. We’ve regulated the airflow for optimum performance, so you don’t have to worry about it while your food is cooking.
- Hibachi capability to grill, sear, or reverse sear easily. Requires Open Frame (sold separately).
- Integrated Heat Shield
- Regulated Air Flow
- Non-Abrasive Stand
- Reversible Coal Basket
- Charcoal fueled
- Vertical cooker
- Meat hanging method
- Multi-level modular options
- Kingsford Original Briquettes (recommended)
- Other briquettes can be used, as well as lump
- No assembly required
- 20 gauge steel drum
- Porcelain-enameled (interior & exterior)
- Barrel top & bottom
- Stainless steel hardware
- Sealed rivets, bolts & nuts
- Hinge, Hinge pins & e-clips
- Stainless steel components
- Meat hanging hooks
- Handle mounts & latches
- Intake vent and frame
- Coal basket & heat shield
- Nickel coated steel accessories (dishwasher safe):
- Modular frames
- Accessory wand
- Cooker stand, hemmed edge for floor protection
- Barrel House Cooker name plate
- Air intake plate with instructions
- Heat-rated polycarbonate plastic
- Latch Covers
- Insulated lid gasket
- Nomex felt, 1/8" thick