- Recommended Accessories
Deluxe Kit Includes: (1) Manual & Cooking Instructions Booklet, (1) Barrel House Cooker, (1) H-Frame, (2) Half Grill Grates, (1) Open Frame, (4) Meat Hooks, (1) Accessory Wand, (1) Handle Shelf, (1) Hinged Lid, and (1) Built-in Thermometer.
Designed from the ground up, the Barrel House Cooker is a top-quality, highly engineered, modular cooker system built around the science of convection and time-based cooking. It’s at the crossroads of a grill, smoker, and pit; a barrel cooker that combines the capabilities and benefits of all three. Inspired by ugly drum smokers and barrel cookers, we added some great features to improve ease of use and overall quality.
- Detachable Base:
The detachable base adds hanging length, makes lighting and clean-up a breeze, increases portability, and gives you the option to use it as a hibachi grill.
- Small Footprint, Lightweight:
The small footprint, lightweight design makes the cooker portable and patio friendly while maximizing cooking space with the vertical hanging method. Cook up to 6 racks of ribs, a full packer brisket, or a 20 lb. turkey in a cooker with a 14” diameter.
- 6 lbs. of Charcoal, 6+ Hours of Burn Time:
This cooker uses 6 lbs. of charcoal briquettes, which can burn for 6+ hours without fussing over it. Wood chips can be added to the charcoal for additional flavor, and lump can be used understanding that it burns hotter and faster.
- 40% Shorter Cook Times than Most Smokers:
Shorter cook times than most smokers means that you won’t have to wait as long to enjoy the fruits of your effort.
- High-Quality Materials:
The Barrel House Cooker is built to last with a 20 gauge metal barrel that is porcelain enameled inside and out, has stainless steel components, high-heat rated plastic handles, and a non-abrasive stand. This cooker isn’t going to rust-out or fall apart.
- Engineered for Easy, Consistent Cooking:
Barrel House is meticulously designed from the hinged lid with a lid-mounted thermometer down to the elevation-based intake and integrated heat shield. We’ve regulated the airflow for optimum performance, so you don’t have to worry about it while your food is cooking.
- Lid Mounted Thermometer to baseline your start-up temperature.
- Hinged Lid with Prop Pin to allow easy open/close, and to prop the lid open to allow more air in when you want higher temps.
- Hibachi capability to grill, sear, or reverse sear easily.
- Integrated Heat Shield
- Regulated Air Flow
- Non-Abrasive Stand
- Reversible Coal Basket
- Charcoal fueled
- Vertical cooker
- Meat hanging method
- Multi-level modular options
- Kingsford Original Briquettes (recommended)
- Other briquettes can be used, as well as lump
- No assembly required
- 20 gauge steel drum
- Porcelain-enameled (interior & exterior)
- Barrel top & bottom
- Stainless steel hardware
- Sealed rivets, bolts & nuts
- Hinge, Hinge pins & e-clips
- Stainless steel components
- Meat hanging hooks
- Handle mounts & latches
- Intake vent and frame
- Coal basket & heat shield
- Nickel coated steel accessories (dishwasher safe):
- Modular frames
- Accessory wand
- Cooker stand, hemmed edge for floor protection
- Barrel House Cooker name plate
- Air intake plate with instructions
- Heat-rated polycarbonate plastic
- Latch Covers
- Insulated lid gasket
- Nomex felt, 1/8" thick