- Recommended Accessories
Backyard smoking is now for everybody! This high-quality, super easy-to-use charcoal smoker takes up only 14" of space, making it the perfect complement to your grill and ideal for on-the-go smoking (think tailgating, camping, or RVing). This barrel cooker cooks hot and fast meaning you’ll get lots of juicy, flavorful bbq in 40% less time than traditional smokers and without babysitting it. Simply set the air intake to your city’s elevation, light the charcoal for 15 minutes, hang or grate the food, and close the lid to let it cook. The Barrel House Cooker will cook it to perfection with no flipping, flare-ups, or fussing required. That means more time for things that matter, like friends, family, or football, without sacrificing smoky flavor or tenderness.
The modularity of the accessories for the Barrel House Cooker Deluxe makes it easy to cook full meals and a variety of meats using multiple levels. For example, cook a steak dinner by hanging a couple rib eyes on the top level and grating a couple potatoes along with a medley of mushrooms and onions to top the steak off on the middle level. The modularity doesn’t end in the barrel; the base even converts into a hibachi grill perfect for camping by detaching the barrel and using the Open Frame with two Half Grill Grates. Each experience will amaze you, your family and guests.
Why Barrel House Cooker?
- Simple: One time setting allows you to "hang it & forget it."
- Fast: Cooks at 275˚-300˚F, a competition proven alternative to “Low & Slow" for faster cooking with great results.
- Perfect for Patios and Portability: Only a 14" diameter smoker weighing just 33 lbs, yet cooks up to 6 racks of ribs.
- Flavor: Achieve tender, juicy smoked bbq with ease. Uses charcoal. Wood chips can be added for even more flavor.
Your new cooker will arrive fully assembled (just snap on the stand) and ready to cook. The infused porcelain finish is not paint, so there is no need to season or burnout before cooking. That means you can be smoking your first meal within 15 minutes of opening the box!
Barrel House Cooker is proud to be built in California, USA and is the latest product from a manufacturing company that has produced top-quality consumer goods for over 55 years with outstanding customer service.
Deluxe Kit includes: (1) Barrel House Cooker, (1) Hinged Lid, (1) Manual & Instructions Booklet, (1) Built-in Thermometer, (1) H-Frame, (2) Half Grill Grates, (1) Open Frame, (4) Meat Hooks, (1) Accessory Wand, and (1) Handle Shelf.
Now available in classic Black or Indigo (New!).
Explore Barrel House Cooker
- Detachable Base:
The detachable base adds hanging length, makes lighting and clean-up a breeze, increases portability, and gives you the option to use it as a hibachi grill.
- Small Footprint, Lightweight:
The small footprint, lightweight design makes the cooker portable and patio friendly while maximizing cooking space with the vertical hanging method. Cook up to 6 racks of ribs, a full packer brisket, or a 20 lb. turkey in a cooker with a 14” diameter.
- 6 lbs. of Charcoal, 5+ Hours of Burn Time:
This cooker uses 6 lbs. of charcoal briquettes, which can burn for 5+ hours without fussing over it. Wood chips can be added to the charcoal for additional flavor, and lump can be used understanding that it burns hotter and faster.
- 40% Shorter Cook Times than Most Smokers:
Shorter cook times than most smokers means that you won’t have to wait as long to enjoy the fruits of your effort.
- High-Quality Materials:
The Barrel House Cooker is built to last with a 20 gauge metal barrel that is porcelain enameled inside and out, has stainless steel components, high-heat rated plastic handles, and a non-abrasive stand. This cooker isn’t going to rust-out or fall apart.
- Engineered for Easy, Consistent Cooking:
Barrel House is meticulously designed from the hinged lid with a lid-mounted thermometer down to the elevation-based intake and integrated heat shield. We’ve regulated the airflow for optimum performance, so you don’t have to worry about it while your food is cooking.
- Lid Mounted Thermometer to baseline your start-up temperature.
- Hinged Lid with Prop Pin to allow easy open/close, and to prop the lid open to allow more air in when you want higher temps.
- Hibachi capability to grill, sear, or reverse sear easily.
- Integrated Heat Shield
- Regulated Air Flow
- Non-Abrasive Stand
- Reversible Coal Basket
- Charcoal fueled
- Vertical cooker
- Meat hanging method
- Multi-level modular options
- Kingsford Original Briquettes (recommended)
- Other briquettes can be used, as well as lump
- No assembly required
- 20 gauge steel drum
- Porcelain-enameled (interior & exterior)
- Barrel top & bottom
- Stainless steel hardware
- Sealed rivets, bolts & nuts
- Hinge, Hinge pins & e-clips
- Stainless steel components
- Meat hanging hooks
- Handle mounts & latches
- Intake vent and frame
- Coal basket & heat shield
- Nickel coated steel accessories (dishwasher safe):
- Modular frames
- Accessory wand
- Cooker stand, hemmed edge for floor protection
- Barrel House Cooker name plate
- Air intake plate with instructions
- Heat-rated polycarbonate plastic
- Latch Covers
- Insulated lid gasket
- Nomex felt, 1/8" thick